Boston College | Syracusefan.com

Boston College

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
You guys still going to be tailgating late November?!

We're flying in for the BC game, and the IU game. Will have the wife, my dad, and prolly a good amount of friends from home with us.

It will prolly be about 40 degrees warmer in Syracuse then what we will be leaving in Alaska, so I'll be down to tailgate in any weather. I'll bring a beaver hat or two for anyone that gets cold.

LGO!!

We're flying in for the BC game, and the IU game. Will have the wife, my dad, and prolly a good amount of friends from home with us.

It will prolly be about 40 degrees warmer in Syracuse then what we will be leaving in Alaska, so I'll be down to tailgate in any weather. I'll bring a beaver hat or two for anyone that gets cold.

LGO!!

If there is a home game we will be tailgating you can count on that. See ya in the Fine Lot

Also, Give me a heads up on where you guys sit for the BC game. I'll look for tickets around ya

Also, Give me a heads up on where you guys sit for the BC game. I'll look for tickets around ya

Theres a section where Tomcat LincolnCuse and Dccuse sit up by the coaches boxes. I am down low on the other side near Reed and a few others. PM me I can provide you the section #

LGO!!

Would love to meet your Kodiak ass.

You said beaver. That's funny.

I think this year, my rotation has me in CNY for Thanksgiving, so that game will be a stop on my tour.

Yeaaa buddy. I'll bring some Alaskan meats with me. Moose sticks, Reindeer sausage, salmon sticks.
ive heard those are all nicknames for man parts in Alaska...are you pulling a fast one on us?

Yes, but that late in the season Mark moves them indoors. We'll be at a place called Lookers. See you there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kind of wish I didn't get that reference, but I do.

Yes, but that late in the season Mark moves them indoors. We'll be at a place called Lookers. See you there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe that is the joint I took my little brother too for his 18th bday. I wish I had done more research lol place was horrible. Is that near the mall?

I believe that is the joint I took my little brother too for his 18th bday. I wish I had done more research lol place was horrible. Is that near the mall?

No lie...went to hookers ONE TIME..and there was a pregnant girl stripping there. Im not a strip club kind of guy for the most part...im greedy and dont like to see women naked unless i get to have sex with them. Call me crazy.

I currently have a buddy trying to talk me into going to the Michigan- Ohio State game instead of the SU- BC game. "corner endzone, 12 rows up" he said..

I told him I'd rather watch an SU game from the roof of the dome, then go to a Michigan game.

Was holding the door for some ladies at the PX today, a guy with a Michigan shirt walked up behind them, I said "No sir, I dont hold the door for Michigan fans"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom