Boston Hotels | Syracusefan.com

Boston Hotels

mountaincuse

All American
This may have been discussed already but I can't seem to find it using tapatalk.

Anyone have good recommendations for a decent hotel in Boston or outside of Boston with quick access into the city via train? Also, what is a decent price to expect to pay for a room?

Will be there for the Saturday game if we are there then staying for the Boss show Monday night.

Any help would be appreciated.

This may have been discussed already but I can't seem to find it using tapatalk.

Anyone have good recommendations for a decent hotel in Boston or outside of Boston with quick access into the city via train? Also, what is a decent price to expect to pay for a room?

Will be there for the Saturday game if we are there then staying for the Boss show Monday night.

I am staying at the Hampton Inn on O'Brien Highway. Pretty close to the arena.

http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/...ionid=HALRL4VLQWIKMCSGBJC4LYQ?ctyhocn=BOSCBHX

Whoo hoo...high roller
Yeah, that ones definitely out of reach! Spent enough on the concert tix and soon to be elite 8 tix, hoping to find a modestly priced receptacle to spend the night at.

You'd be surprised what we paid-- we stole those rooms. Bargain shopping :D

Headed in to see Bruce too. With any luck at all, I will be at the Garden 3 times in 5 days.