Boston tickets | Syracusefan.com

Boston tickets

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
OK, due to some change in plans by me and my son, I have some extra tickets for Boston. I bought 6 tickets together and here is what I have and to sell.

1 ticket to Thursday ONLY. (games are Thursday/Saturday)

1 strip for BOTH days, Thursday & Saturday.

Seats are so so but at a price that I had to pay only a little above face and much lower than anything you'll find online right now.

The only negative is that 2 of the people you would have to sit with are Jake and TOL22. :)

If you are interested either send me a PM using the conversation thing here or email me at rrlbees@aol.com and we will discuss details as far as location and cost.

PS: YOU MUST BE AN SU FAN.

PS: YOU MUST BE AN SU FAN.

I'm envisioning a scene from Indecent Proposal...

Robert Redford (random Duke fan): Bees, what if I were to offer you $1 million... for one night with your East regional tickets.
Woody Harrelson (Bees): <contemplates whether the money is worth the incredible guilt and shame he will feel forever>

Tix are gone. Sorry, wish I had more.

SOLD

I'm envisioning a scene from Indecent Proposal...

Robert Redford (random Duke fan): Bees, what if I were to offer you $1 million... for one night with your East regional tickets.
Woody Harrelson (Bees): <contemplates whether the money is worth the incredible guilt and shame he will feel forever>

Ha. Had that similar situation at the 1996 F4 in the Meadowlands. Was VERY lucky that I got the tix that my company had the rights to due to them having a box. I got all 6 that they were allowed. That year, if you got tix like that through SU, you had to get the "package" which included staying at the SU hotel (Hyatt Regency). Anyways, the seats were side court about 18 rows behind the SU bench. Many of us had seen tix were going for outrageous amounts in the papers. Figured since it was the NYC area, companies and execs didn't care what they paid.

Anyways, in the hotel lobby we saw a lot of scalpers with a lot of money including a couple guys with gym bags full of cash. Out of curiosity I asked one of them how much they would pay for my 6 tix. After I told them the location, they said $8K each or $48K total. $48,000 freakin dollars! Of course we considered selling them and just buying anything to get us into the semi's even upstairs then buy finals from the losers even if it was a couple thousand and we would have still banked a lot of money.

BUT, my concern was that they were my companies tickets. I loved my job and loved my salary. I feared that if they ever found out I scalped their tickets that I might lose my job. So...I wussed out. To this day I wonder if I made the right choice. $48,000......:(

Ha. Had that similar situation at the 1996 F4 in the Meadowlands. Was VERY lucky that I got the tix that my company had the rights to due to them having a box. I got all 6 that they were allowed. That year, if you got tix like that through SU, you had to get the "package" which included staying at the SU hotel (Hyatt Regency). Anyways, the seats were side court about 18 rows behind the SU bench. Many of us had seen tix were going for outrageous amounts in the papers. Figured since it was the NYC area, companies and execs didn't care what they paid.

Anyways, in the hotel lobby we saw a lot of scalpers with a lot of money including a couple guys with gym bags full of cash. Out of curiosity I asked one of them how much they would pay for my 6 tix. After I told them the location, they said $8K each or $48K total. $48,000 freakin dollars! Of course we considered selling them and just buying anything to get us into the semi's even upstairs then buy finals from the losers even if it was a couple thousand and we still would have banked a lot of money.

BUT, my concern was that they were my companies tickets. I loved my job and loved my salary. I feared that if they ever found out I scalped their tickets that I might lose my job. So...I wussed out. To this day I wonder if I made the right choice. $48,000......:(

Holy crap!

Am I correct in thinking that as a Syracuse student season ticket holder, I will have the chance to buy tickets to the Pittsburgh round, which will allow me to buy for Boston, and New Orleans, and then the moon?

Am I correct in thinking that as a Syracuse student season ticket holder, I will have the chance to buy tickets to the Pittsburgh round, which will allow me to buy for Boston, and New Orleans, and then the moon?
You may have a chance.

Back in the day I recall some Orange Pack members being annoyed that student season ticket holders (yup, that was me) were able to get tix from the SU allotment.

Things may have changed since 1983*, but I hope there is still some opportunity for students to root on their team.

* that was the first year that Syracuse hosted the East Regional. Only Ohio State (a team that Syracuse had beaten in the Dome earlier in the season) kept Syracuse from playing in a true home Regional. Yes, I was there for that disappointing loss in Hartford (at the Civic Center prior to the roof collapse).

Yeah, and they're cheap tickets too. Just keep an eye on your SU e-mail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom