Boston University's last three games | Syracusefan.com

Boston University's last three games

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Lost to Yukon by two. Lost to NC State by four. Lost to Canisius by ten. Obviously looking past Canisius in anticipation of our matchup on Saturday.

maybe all bets are off after how our offense looked on Monday - but still, so far this season BU has given up: 87 to Northeastern, 78 to Maine, 80 to St.Peters, 87 to Canisius - to predict the game Saturday to be a "grinder" is, well, an odd prediction... but I suppose when we're the worst team in the country it's just gotta be a grinder :noidea:

maybe all bets are off after how our offense looked on Monday - but still, so far this season BU has given up: 87 to Northeastern, 78 to Maine, 80 to St.Peters, 87 to Canisius - to predict the game Saturday to be a "grinder" is, well, an odd prediction... but I suppose when we're the worst team in the country it's just gotta be a grinder :noidea:
UConn gave up 45 in the first half to Chaminade and 98 to OK state.

Who on BU goes off from three? My money is on Cheddi Mosely and he'll be 5-7.

but I suppose when we're the worst team in the country it's just gotta be a grinder :noidea:
Not the worst team, but SU turns games into grinders as a result of their defensive philosophy and inefficient offense. Low possession games are grinders.

Not the worst team, but SU turns games into grinders as a result of their defensive philosophy and inefficient offense. Low possession games are grinders.
generally agree, especially the last 2-3 yrs, but this year's group *should* have the offensive firepower to be much more efficient and thus not play grinders - as was demonstrated in the first 4 games

generally agree, especially the last 2-3 yrs, but this year's group *should* have the offensive firepower to be much more efficient and thus not play grinders - as was demonstrated in the first 4 games
I know, they looked so much better in those four games and they've looked like a completely different team in these last four. The difference can't just be the level of competition (granted SC is a very bad team). But probably the zone vs. man defense they've faced as the general observed. If JAB can get them clicking a bit better against the man D, they should be able to pick up some better wins.

We should open around a 15-16 point favourite. Let's hope we prove that we are that much better.

We should open around a 15-16 point favourite. Let's hope we prove that we are that much better.

I'm guessing around there too.

We'll probably win by 20.

You guys can't be serious

Not to mention they appeared to want to allow us to put the ball in the basket, we just couldn't seem to bring ourselves to do it.
Oh dear. :(

Ha ha ha ha ha! :p

Those were my exact two emotions as I read your post. You are the clever.

Who on BU goes off from three? My money is on Cheddi Mosely and he'll be 5-7.

UConn gave BU a ridiculous number of wide open shots and the Terriers couldn't take advantage (not unlike our performance vs UConn of course).

So it probably figures they will go off on us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom