Clemson in orange bowl
Virginia tech in Atlanta
Miami fl in Orlando
Georgia tech in sun bowl
duke in music city
us in independence
Maryland in military
bc is at large team

You are missing the Belk and UNC. I assume you have them going there to complete your list...

how many of these championship games get good crowds if the few teams that travel are not in them?

That's why they should be vanished. Win the conference and move to a playoff. If we have to have these asinine conference championship games make them be worth it and if you win, you go to the NCAA championship playoffs. I'd hate that but it's better than the foolishness we have now. These conference championship games are far too often a joke. One division win it and you move on. Occam's Razor. The reason why college football is so murky is because those who have been profiting from it being so have continued to make it stay the way it is or at worst as close as possible so they can continue to live off the college football teat.

The only problem I have with these bowls is that so many of them are frauds. Very little of the money goes to charity and the people that run them take all the money in salaries, expenses and boondoggles. It really is scandalous and nobody seems to care.

Oh well. Go Orange!

Come on SU in the Belk Bowl... I'll already be in Chapel Hill, NC.

Rooting for Nashville - gonna be in Atlanta the days between Christmas and New Years, and that might be the only game I can make from there.

We could have 10 bowl eligible teams:
After FSU and Clemson we could have a real logjam at 5-3 conference records. It is possible for 6 teams to finish at 5-3: Syracuse, Miami, GT, Va Tech, UNC and Duke.

4-4 is possible for BC and MD.

I'm still holding out hope for the Rose Bowl.

We could have 10 bowl eligible teams:
After FSU and Clemson we could have a real logjam at 5-3 conference records. It is possible for 6 teams to finish at 5-3: Syracuse, Miami, GT, Va Tech, UNC and Duke.

4-4 is possible for BC and MD.

With 2 games remaining, BC would finish 5-3 if they win both. Not saying they will, but it is still very possible.

With 2 games remaining, BC would finish 5-3 if they win both. Not saying they will, but it is still very possible.

Yeah, they aren't beating us!

Any chance SU plays UB??

Any chance SU plays UB??

It is hard to bitch and moan about NE football and then not want to see programs like UB progress. I am all for playing NE teams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom