Cuse: 14

Fouls:
Cuse: 21

Free Throws Made:
Cuse: 12

Turnovers:
Cuse: 19

It's obvious where the game was won...
Maybe the idiots complaining about the refs will see they had nothing to do with the outcome. Nah...what was I thinking?

Boxscore on ESPN says triche had 7 turnovers. Yeah right, try 9 or 10.

Maybe the idiots complaining about the refs will see they had nothing to do with the outcome. Nah...what was I thinking?
As usual, you haven't a clue.

If the refs call the game the way the rule book states...we don't turn over the ball half as much and probably double our free throw attempts. Not saying we make a better percentage, but it definitely takes the pressure out of their press.

Horrendous deluge of turn overs against their press. No ability to inbound the ball against pressure. No plan to attack the pressure. Total panic followed by chaos for about 9 minutes from the 15 minute mark to the 6 minute mark. By then the game was over. Our offense disintegrated due to the press. Either our guys were not prepared and schooled what to do...or they totally failed to execute. Pitino ends up looking like a genius...but if we execute and attack we blow them out. Instead we just wilted. But I'm thankful the guys gave us one last exciting BET.

Hah. You still beating that "game was well-officiated" drum?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom