Boyle to BC | Syracusefan.com

Boyle to BC

Well, we just got two QBs. Doesn't surprise me. Wonder how they all stacked up on Tomcat's fabled SU recruiting board.

According to Garcia
We are done with QBs. He was shunned by Florida too. He was running out of options and went with one of the remaining doors still open.

Seems like a good kid with some talent. Good luck to him in Chestnut Hill.

We are done with QBs. He was shunned by Florida too. He was running out of options and went with one of the remaining doors still open.

Seems like a good kid with some talent. Good luck to him in Chestnut Hill.
Why do you say Florida shunned him? Florida is desparate for a QB and had an offer to him. I haven't heard anything about them shunning him.

Why do you say Florida shunned him? Florida is desparate for a QB and had an offer to him. I haven't heard anything about them shunning him.
I thought I had heard that UF got a verbal from Asiantii Woulard, who had originally verbaled to USF, but I can't find anything confirming that, so maybe Boyle did chose BC over the Gators. That would be an interesting decision...not one that happens very often.

I thought I had heard that UF got a verbal from Asiantii Woulard, who had originally verbaled to USF, but I can't find anything confirming that, so maybe Boyle did chose BC over the Gators. That would be an interesting decision...not one that happens very often.
I don't believe UF has offered Woulard yet, though they likely will now. Boyle could've chosen BC over UF because it was closer to home and there would be zero competition to play right away.

What's even stranger is he is the second QB commit BC has with Mackay Lowrie in the fold.

We may have known this was happening and thus we finished our QB recruiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom