Bracketology: SU a 1-seed vs. an old friend | Syracusefan.com

Bracketology: SU a 1-seed vs. an old friend

We could settle scores with Vermont, Oklahoma, Mich St and Kentucky on the way to the Final Four.

Catamounts. Ughh. I was rooting hard for stony brook the other day.

Would be a great draw but I dont see the tourney putting us against Vermont again, just played in 2010.

I'm still mad about that Great Alaska Shootout with Sean Elliot and Steve Kerr and Seikaly's "cripple double" (10 turnovers). Add Arizona to that list as well.

We could settle scores with Vermont, Oklahoma, Mich St and Kentucky on the way to the Final Four.
I consider the score settled with UVM. That night in Buffalo was enough for me.

It's just an excuse for the networks to bring out footage of Sorrentine, which I could do without.

i know its become a running joke to say all these draws are easy for us, but man that one really is. id be making my final 4 plans now if i knew that would be our draw.

I consider the score settled with UVM. That night in Buffalo was enough for me.

It's just an excuse for the networks to bring out footage of Sorrentine, which I could do without.

and more airtime for that blowhard Brennan

We are 4-0 against the Spartans since they beat us in the 2000 Sweet 16. I don't have any regrets about the game - they were the best team in the country and deserved to win. Just like in 2003 when Oklahoma St. got out to that huge lead, but the superior team ended up prevailing.

We are 4-0 against the Spartans since they beat us in the 2000 Sweet 16. I don't have any regrets about the game - they were the best team in the country and deserved to win. Just like in 2003 when Oklahoma St. got out to that huge lead, but the superior team ended up prevailing.

I meant NCAA Tourney "scores". And as far as Vermont goes, two or three more Tournaments wins aginst them might do it.

Would rather be a #2 in the East playing in Philly and DC.