Brady's wife throws teammates under the bus | Syracusefan.com

Brady's wife throws teammates under the bus

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
gisele-bundchen.jpg

Immediately after the Super Bowl his Brazilian supermodel wife Gisele Bundchen bashed the New England Patriots for literally dropping the ball and leaving her hubby to do EVERYthing during the game.

"You (have) to catch the ball when you're supposed to catch the ball. My husband cannot (expletive) throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times.

Those are harsh words, and it’s not sitting well with the Boston faithful

Nobody knows the pulse of die-hard sports fans in the Northeast quite like ESPN’s “Sports Guy" Bill Simmons, and he thinks the attachment toward Brady and his internationally famous wife is declining tremendously:

It's hard to overstate how provincial Massachusetts is. There's an "Us Against Them" mentality that's just part of the DNA. You grow up there, you live a full life there, you die there. That's how it's supposed to play out. There's been a local undercurrent for the past few years that Brady thinks he's too good for Boston (because he moved to New York, then California), that he cares too much about being a celebrity, that Gisele made him soft, that he's not really "one of us." So when you combine Gisele's Super Bowl week performance with everything else, take a guess what they'll be talking about on local sports radio this month.

Running back Brandon Jacobs took a shot at her.
“She just needs to continue to be cute and shut up.”
Ouch.
Compiled from several articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors