Brandon and Free throws | Syracusefan.com

Brandon and Free throws

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Can we please finally put away the myth that Brandon is a good FT shooter? Once again in a big late game situation its brick city as he missed two and 1 free throws and then another free throw late. I have pretty much zero confidence in him hitting 2 of 2 in a big game in the tourney and that goes for MCW to.

Can we please finally put away the myth that Brandon is a good FT shooter? Once again in a big late game situation its brick city as he missed two and 1 free throws and then another free throw late. I have pretty much zero confidence in him hitting 2 of 2 in a big game in the tourney and that goes for MCW to.

Our guards are 50% ft shooters when it counts...they never convert "and 1's" either

It is borderline absurd at this point.

Twice he had and ones and missed the FT. No excuse given his past track record at being a great FT shooter.

It is borderline absurd at this point.

How SU cant luck into a good free throw shooting team even by the law of averages is beyond me, every year its a struggle, and players actually regress of the course of there careers.

How SU cant luck into a good free throw shooting team even by the law of averages is beyond me, every year its a struggle, and players actually regress of the course of there careers.

Not surprisingly, we have ONE player who seems to be consistently good from the FT line. Fair.

Not either of our guards, despite what the statistics might suggest. They miss a ton at crunch time.

He just couldn't make anything tonight. He has games like that.

Not surprisingly, we have ONE player who seems to be consistently good from the FT line. Fair.

Not either of our guards, despite what the statistics might suggest. They miss a ton at crunch time.

Allready cost us the Nova game, lord knows what might have happened if Triche makes his Fts late tonight.

Allready cost us the Nova game, lord knows what might have happened if Triche makes his Fts late tonight.

Nova AND Temple. Missed FTs cost us both games. Those are two of the four.

The other two [Pitt and uconn] were just lousy offensive performances. Can't win if you don't make shots.

Seems to me that ever since he missed the free throw that would have given him the SU consecutive free throws made record a couple of years ago, he's been sketchy at the line. But it was the 33 or 34 in a row he had made up to that point is where the legend was born.

Seems to me that ever since he missed the free throw that would have given him the SU consecutive free throws made record a couple of years ago, he's been sketchy at the line. But it was the 33 or 34 in a row he had made up to that point is where the legend was born.

The streak aside Triche was never a good clutch FT shooter he has struggled his entire career making free throws when it really counts, this year is no different but for some reason certain posters act like he his Gmac at the line.

I had forgotten about that...I bet everyone else besides you had as well.

said this a month ago, i have zero confidence in anyone other than fair knocking down 2 free throws in crunch time. triche is similar to scoop, solid ft shooter early in his career then by his senior year he stinks.

cant put my finger on what it is, but something about triche's jumper is different from previous years, when hes off hes wayyy off

What is with Syracuse and creating shitty foul shooters. In his freshman year, triche hit like 40 free throws in a row.

JB is clearly doing something wrong when it comes to free throws. Its been 30 years of this.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Im on a negative tilt tonight with regards to Rak..so Im gonna go easy on Triche. It's not his fault that everyone thinks he should be so much better than he is. He is best served as a role player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom