Brandon austin | Syracusefan.com

Brandon austin

SU now involved with Austin according to Zagsblog along with a few other schools including Florida.

According S***t.com it says this in the blog.

2:13 p.m. ET: Sources indicate that four-star Brandon Austin is really struggling to decide between Syracuse and Villanova with Kansas hanging in.

Anyone have any information. I thought we had been out of this one for awhile now.

According S***t.com it says this in the blog.

2:13 p.m. ET: Sources indicate that four-star Brandon Austin is really struggling to decide between Syracuse and Villanova with Kansas hanging in.

Anyone have any information. I thought we had been out of this one for awhile now.
Sounds like it should be Roberson, not Austin.

Let's flip a coin with Nova. I had forgotten all about him. Like his skill set.

Like his game alot. Hes got the ability to get a defender offbalance, and his between the leg dribble is sick.

Top 50 wing from philly with cuse offer just decommitted from penn st

No one will admit it, but don't tell me that the Jerry Sandusky "issue" and the associated perceived coverup had nothing to do with this.

They def meant Roberson in the article it was a typo. I like Austin's game but think it was him or BJ and we went with BJ instead.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

A little of the Pearl in him with that crossover.

No one will admit it, but don't tell me that the Jerry Sandusky "issue" and the associated perceived coverup had nothing to do with this.
i think the kid realized he under committed

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

lol, ok ED. I don't think anyone on the recruiting board wants to hear your political nonsense, including me. And pearl had a great crossover.
what?

Guy is silky smooth on offense. He is BJ Johnson skinny though. Seems like a pretty similar player.

Sucks for Uconn!
Yeah, I thought he'd end up there (UConn). Providence, if they can get some of these guys on the floor, has some talent to compete with (what's left of) the Big East.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom