Brandon 'Superman' Triche pic | Syracusefan.com

Brandon 'Superman' Triche pic

..and he sat out almost the whole second half because...???????????????

BT is shooting 34% from the field and 13% from 3 over the last 5 games. He hasn't exactly been on his game lately. Dion is 42%/25% during that same timeframe. Southerland fading the way he has hurts the team, but its really the 2 guard spot that needs to step up and get back to how they were playing earlier in the season. One or two games notwithstanding, Scoop has really stepped his game up recently and has clearly risen above the other two as far as playing time goes. Regarding the decision between BT and Dion, I don't think its much more than JB likes to run the high pick and roll and goes to it over and over in close games. Despite Dion's recent struggles, there isn't any doubt Scoop and Dion are the two best guards at running JB's favorite offensive play. Don't think the playing time issue is more complicated than that.

He has to be up over 44" there. Straighten his left foot to 90° like it would be if he was standing and the bottom of his foot would be level with Biruta's elbow. I'm 6' 0" and when I stand, my elbow measures 44" from the floor. Biruta's elbow is probably higher than mine since he is 6' 8"... Triche could easily be up over 46".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom