Brandon the best | Syracusefan.com

Brandon the best

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Left handed finisher in the lane this season since Devo. His drives have been so nice i cant stop talking about it. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That last one he had today was rediculous when they showed the over the top angle. He had to kind of shovel it half-underhand with spin.

Left handed finisher in the lane this season since Devo. His drives have been so nice i cant stop talking about it. Thoughts?

Pretty sweet! Turned the tide in the game.

I have to say ppl used to always talk about him finishing well and it boggled my mind because I thought he was pretty putrid around the rim for his first three years (in his defense he rarely got fouls called in his favor when contact occurred), but as of late he has been unbelievable finishing on his drives.

Love his game of late.

Don't forget "World B." Fair.

Dion is really pissed at you...

When he was in high school he used to drive and finish at will. I thought he'd instantly transfer that ability to his game at SU. Didn't happen. I knew the level of competition would be tougher, but I still thought that he'd do it.

It's been slow coming (on a consistent basis), but he's beginning to show some of the skills he dominated with in high school. Hope it sticks.

Mick Cronin after the game talked about how good Triche is; at the 5 minute timeout (around there) he told his guys that Triche was going to get the ball and he was "our answer"; BT then hit those 2 shots and turned the game around.

That's 2 games (and very good coaches) in a row who went out of their way to mention how good of a player Triche is, we just gotta hope Brandon thinks he's a good player (I think he finally does)

If we are to go deep in the postseason, we need a guy to whom we can give the ball with ten seconds left on the shot clock, clear out, and he gets a good shot or gets fouled. BT is the best candidate for that.

Did you take a hard blow to the head or did someone hack your account?

Best since Dion and Scoop with the off-hand, at least. But that's exponentially improved from where he was as a sophomore. And Triche is quickly rounding into the "guy who we want to see take the must-make shot" on this team (which is a role that looked empty as recently as a week ago).

He's been huge in the past two games. Great to see the improved decision-making and the ability to hit wild shots with contact off a dribble-drive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom