Brandon Triche, Bobcats: 13 PTS | 5 REB | 1 AST | Syracusefan.com

Brandon Triche, Bobcats: 13 PTS | 5 REB | 1 AST

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
Brandon Triche, Bobcats: 13 PTS | 5 REB | 1 AST
Another day, another Bobcats guard comes from out of nowhere to have a big game. Triche was given license to drive all game long and took advantage of his green light. He scored his 13 of his 15 points in his first 13 minutes of action. -- Chau
http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/61770/the-strip-day-10

And five TOs.

Brandon looked pretty quick out there from what I saw. He was running the floor well and just made a couple of poor decisions here and there. I didn't see much, but he didn't look like he was getting beat on D. Good footwork.

There was a stretch where James and Brandon where guarding each other. They where both playing the 2 it was strange to see! Both played well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

And five TOs.

Brandon looked pretty quick out there from what I saw. He was running the floor well and just made a couple of poor decisions here and there. I didn't see much, but he didn't look like he was getting beat on D. Good footwork.

Ain't it the truth.

I'm rooting for BT. He'll give good hustle/effort on D, and can get to the basket with his size and strength, but he is going to make boneheaded plays now and then. He is who he is!

There was a stretch where James and Brandon where guarding each other. They where both playing the 2 it was strange to see! Both played well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Ah, no wonder Brandon was scoring so well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom