Brandon Triche on the front cover of Sports Illustrated | Syracusefan.com

Brandon Triche on the front cover of Sports Illustrated

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
sports-illustrated-11-12-12-brandon-triche.jpg

Brandon is on the northeast regional cover of the basketball preview.

Elijah Johnson of Kansas, Peyton Siva of Louisville and Cody Zeller of Indiana are on the other three.

Nice honor for Brandon. I hope he has a great season & breaks the SI cover jinx!

I didn't realize that there were only four versions. That is a great honor.

SI highlights his readiness to lead the team as he returns for his senior season. Brandon is the first Syracuse player to appear on the cover since Wesley Johnson on March 21, 2010.

There is no west coast version?
they couldn't decide which joke of a pac-12 team to put on the cover this year... :p

(I fully understand UCLA's ranked 10, relax)

sports-illustrated-11-12-12-brandon-triche.jpg

Brandon is on the northeast regional cover of the basketball preview.

Elijah Johnson of Kansas, Peyton Siva of Louisville and Cody Zeller of Indiana are on the other three.

Good for Brandon. I hate the regional cover. Pick one cover and stop bandering to multiple groups of people.

SI highlights his readiness to lead the team as he returns for his senior season. Brandon is the first Syracuse player to appear on the cover since Wesley Johnson on March 21, 2010.

DANG IT! I thought I had OE for a second...

but the 2011 and 2012 collage of march madness preview had 1 of the boeheim face guys (2012) and otto (2011), so no cuse PLAYER since wes on that 2010 version (as a regional cover and part of the collage on the other regionals.)

they couldn't decide which joke of a pac-12 team to put on the cover this year... :p

(I fully understand UCLA's ranked 10, relax)
They couldn't find anyone on the UCLA roster that was, in fact, eligible.

Good for Brandon. I hate the regional cover. Pick one cover and stop bandering to multiple groups of people.
You do mean to say "pandering" don't you? Bander is French slang for an erection.