Brandon | Syracusefan.com

Brandon

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
We go as far as he takes us. He was horrable tonight.

yeah, it was yet another "where is Bradon?" game tonight.
you really just don't know what you're going to get with him.
so frustrating.

Really? All on BT? I realize he was bad tonight, but if Southerland and CJ had decided to play any defense or try to rebound we are still in it.

WE do know what we are going to get with Brandon. Not enough when you need him. He's proven this over and over again.

We go as far as he takes us. He was horrable tonight.

I wish we knew how this kid ticked. You never know how he's going to play. This team has no one that you can rely on night in and night out.

Literally nobody played well. Triche was probably the worst; MCW was probably the best... they all sucked.

Really? All on BT? I realize he was bad tonight, but if Southerland and CJ had decided to play any defense or try to rebound we are still in it.
agreed, but for the purpose of this thread...

Where was CJ the last 8 minutes?

No reason to freak out honestly, still 8-3, still 1st in the Big East. We can right the ship against Seton Hall on Saturday then we get PC on Wednesday; still in the drivers seat.

No reason to freak out honestly, still 8-3, still 1st in the Big East. We can right the ship against Seton Hall on Saturday then we get PC on Wednesday; still in the drivers seat.
Agreed just hate to lose to UConn

Where was CJ the last 8 mins

Boeheim benching fair tonight was like kicking the dog for what the cat did. Fair is our only guy who can score and shoots a high percentage everywhere on the floor this year.

Looked like JB was ticked at him during a timeout with about 4 minutes or so left in the game. It also appeared that CJ wasn't happy either as he appeared frustrated at JB for giving it to him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom