braswell... | Syracusefan.com

braswell...

newmexicuse

All Conference
i did not get to see the game. bras had a nice stat line of 6 pts, a block, and a steal in only 5 presumably garbage time minutes.

anybody who saw the game, any thoughts on his present and future.

Still looks pretty lost out there which is to be expected.

After only see him shoot 3 pointers this year in limited minutes he showed an impressive ability to put it on the floor and get to the basket. Pretty impressive for a 6'10" kid and shows some nice potential for next season that he can hopefully be a good contributor off the bench. I am guessing Howard Washington may be red-shirting this season in preparation for a transfer. Would have been a perfect game to get some playing time.

After only see him shoot 3 pointers this year in limited minutes he showed an impressive ability to put it on the floor and get to the basket. Pretty impressive for a 6'10" kid and shows some nice potential for next season that he can hopefully be a good contributor off the bench. I am guessing Howard Washington may be red-shirting this season in preparation for a transfer. Would have been a perfect game to get some playing time.

6'10" in heels?

i did not get to see the game. bras had a nice stat line of 6 pts, a block, and a steal in only 5 presumably garbage time minutes.

anybody who saw the game, any thoughts on his present and future.

Nice upside. Didn’t take a 3 which he’s pretty good at. Good hustle and showed some athleticism. He’ll be a player.

others have looked pretty lost out there this season as well and they still get minutes.
His offensive efficiency numbers were outstanding before today, now they'll look even better! If only JB could find a way to get this kid 15 or 20 shots a game, and we could get about a dozen rebounds from Chukwu every night, we could sail through the ACC...

Braswell looked athletic and was willing to take the ball to the hole. He did a nice job on the fast break to avoid a defender and dunk with authority. To be fair part of the time he was on the court with the walk ons and the opposition was lacking in size and talent. But on the plus side he played under control and did not look to chuck and had his stats like Adrian Autry Jr. does.

Big Game Bob looked good out there in his limited minutes. Excited to see his growth this season. Hopefully they start giving him more minutes!

Why would he redshirt before he transfers? Hopefully he's redshirting to get 100% healthy so he can contribute to this team next year.

The correct amount is 10-15 lbs

Just needs to find a way to add 30 pounds to his frame. He has explosive athleticism if he can put it all together

Granted it was Arkansas State, but he looked good out there. My dad was watching with me and asked who was he when he threw it down on the fastbreak. He's a four year player that will be a nice piece by the time he graduates.

I thought quite the opposite.
Yup exactly, he didn’t look lost at all. He played like he’s been out there all year and he played comfortably. He was aggressive and I’d love to see more of him!! He had a nice dunk in transition, he put the ball on the floor and drove to the basket and im pretty sure he made it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom