Breaking news -- new DL commit | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Breaking news -- new DL commit

Thanks all responsible,much needed and appreciated
Of all the irony my annual subscription to Scout charge appeared in yesterdays Visa bill, and NO refunds, it is now cancelled. What a song and dance they just gave me that the SU site will be great in the future.

Love the fact there recruiting Southern VA IMO NOVA and Southern Virginia are the gold mine areas in recruiting for Virginia. Maybe I am a little one sided since I live in northern Virginia.

And with that, the board has officially been christened, Asti Spumanti style...

This can't be the real Cali - no use of smileys, no typing errors, everything is spaced out, and there was no story attached.

This can't be the real Cali - no use of smileys, no typing errors, everything is spaced out, and there was no story attached.
I agree. Can't be the real Cali!;)

Whoever picked today in the Cali pool must've called him or something. And so it begins. Again.

This is a surprise, but Marone & Staff are good at IDing and offering the under the radar types. Me thinks we're going to take at least 2 more DT/SDE types amongst Timms, Pace, Henry and probably a couple more I'm missing. I like any of them for potential. Haley, even though undersized, appears to be more of a true DT at 6'4". After bringing in Crume, I fully trust this staff's recruiting judgement. JJ woulod be a great get, but not absolutely a must have. BTW, can anyone recall the last time we offered three quarters of one HS's defensive line? We did this year with offers to Glenville's (Cleveland, OH) Alex Pace, Willie Henry and DE Kevin Kinds. That must be one hell of a program and the DL coach sounds like a good one.