Brendan Paul enters the transfer portal | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Brendan Paul enters the transfer portal

BP is liked by everyone on the team and has been a team guy from day one. Cant blame the kid for wanting to see what's available to him and getting possible playing time. Hes actually a pretty darn good baller and was tearing it up over the summer in a lot of pro/am stuff. Gotta be a tough choice for kids like him who are stuck between being part of a big time program like cuse or dropping down and trying to get some run at a lesser program.

I wouldn’t be surprised if after thinkIng it would be cool to play for SU as a walk on, he’s decided he’d rather go someplace where he can get court time.

That seems entirely the case.

I admire the kid for loving 'Cuse and having the desire to play--but does he really think he's going to play over Girard, Goodine, Braswell, JBA, and Edwards???? I mean, he's talented for sure but he is a walk on after all. I just don't see him getting playing time over any of those 5.

I admire the kid for loving 'Cuse and having the desire to play--but does he really think he's going to play over Girard, Goodine, Braswell, JBA, and Edwards???? I mean, he's talented for sure but he is a walk on after all. I just don't see him getting playing time over any of those 5.

No, that’s why he might be transferring.

He is staying this year though. Transferring next season That is what I was told...2 years of practice with SU players will make him much better to go to some school and get real playing time.

I am really surprised. I know his father thru the women's softball program. He seemed to love SU. I am pretty sure he was a Falk sports management major. He was in every Italy photo and looked very happy, although I was surprised to hear his parents did not travel with the team. His father came to lots of events with both siblings.

For a split second I was reading this like you were talking about the Father after the initial reference. Imagine my surprise to learn he was in every photo, but didn't make the trip

Would love to see him at a solid D2 school so he could play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom