Brent Axe? | Syracusefan.com

Brent Axe?

Shermthegeneral

Starter
I don't remember this being discussed on the board, just heard someone wishing well on the radio. Does anybody know where he's going And who will be replacing him? Hopefully Mike Lindsley!

Thanks! I want to know, too. I know people on this board are dismissive of him, but I have enjoyed his show. I also like his write ups in the paper. And he bleeds orange, and doesn't pretend otherwise.

Yeah, I think he's much better than the other clowns they have on the station! The mike Lindsey comment was a joke btw, I avoid turning him on at all cost! I'd rather hum to myself than listen to another second of him.

I know this is extremely mean, and my mother surely taught me better than this... but Mike Lindsley has a face truly fit for radio. My god that mug nearly took my breathe away the first time I saw it... The only thing that comforts me somewhat in my childish assessment is that I hated him for who he was on the radio long before I ever caught glimpse of him. This is not my best moment.

Dear Loose Nukes, think of this board as a therapy room. Or a confessional. No one knows who you really are, and no one will tell Mike what you think. All is forgiven.

But I still don't know where Brent is going. Anyone?

My guess is Syracuse.com in some fashion.

I know this is extremely mean, and my mother surely taught me better than this... but Mike Lindsley has a face truly fit for radio. My god that mug nearly took my breathe away the first time I saw it... The only thing that comforts me somewhat in my childish assessment is that I hated him for who he was on the radio long before I ever caught glimpse of him. This is not my best moment.
He sure is fugly.

Long thread last week when he announced it. He won't say where until Friday. No idea who will replace him.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I think he's much better than the other clowns they have on the station! The mike Lindsey comment was a joke btw, I avoid turning him on at all cost! I'd rather hum to myself than listen to another second of him.
breaking news: Lindsley will keep his slot and take over Axe's. 12:00-6:00 will be Lindsley. They are paying him $175,000 per year plus bonuses for the amount of times he says "gannon pest control" and "sharkeys". WOW!!!!:)

True story, Lindsley was a sub at my high school a couple times (graduated in 07). I had several sports related discussions with him then and wasn't impressed, Im shocked he got a job in the first place. Not a big fan, sucks that they went from Danny Parkins to Mike Lindsley!

Good luck to Brent, always thought he did a very good job. If they don't find a competent replacement, I don't expect to listen to much Syracuse sports radio going forward.

Good luck to Brent, always thought he did a very good job. If they don't find a competent replacement, I don't expect to listen to much Syracuse sports radio going forward.

The show on 97.7 on the afternoon is better anyways

http://espncny.com/

I to switch back and forth between Axe and upon further review. I liked Axe's show alot and other then being a huge geek, he knows his stuff and I'll miss his show.

Long thread last week when he announced it. He won't say where until Friday. No idea who will replace him.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Alex Plavin just got the slot for the near future. His football post game shows have been very good IMO. I guess the next couple months will be his audition.

On yesterday's show, Brent said he intended to barbecue outside in the (then) warm weather after work. That suggests he hasn't packed up for a move, maybe.

On yesterday's show, Brent said he intended to barbecue outside in the (then) warm weather after work. That suggests he hasn't packed up for a move, maybe.
He's not moving anywhere

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom