Brey job security and Starling | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Brey job security and Starling

Even if Brey has a bad season I doubt they can him with the best recruiting class in years. Kelly leaving might actually help his status as ND like continuity and replacing football, wbball, and mens bball in the span of 2 years might be a bit much for them.

We were in his final group of schools, not sure why he wouldn’t still consider us
Based on what I've seen academics are a big priority to him. The other 4 schools are some of the best on the planet and in another echelon. If ND fired Brey and he decommits I'd be shocked if he doesn't just head to Duke. But getting a degree from Stanford and getting to live in Palo Alto is likely pretty enticing.

Based on what I've seen academics are a big priority to him. The other 4 schools are some of the best on the planet and in another echelon. If ND fired Brey and he decommits I'd be shocked if he doesn't just head to Duke. But getting a degree from Stanford and getting to live in Palo Alto is likely pretty enticing.
Getting to play in front of family and friends is pretty sweet also.

So Brey is definitely going to Maryland. I wonder how he will react when he finds out.

Zach LaVine is currently a NBA leading scorer,where did he go to college? Unless you are a fan of the team you have to look it up as I did. Winning gets your name in the brightest lights, keeps coaches jobs,attracts good to great players as JB did in his great run. ND is not the school for a player to get well noted unless you are a Pistol Pete type player. JJ may help Brey keep his job and dwell in obsecurity in the shadow of Football.

Zach LaVine is currently a NBA leading scorer,where did he go to college? Unless you are a fan of the team you have to look it up as I did. Winning gets your name in the brightest lights, keeps coaches jobs,attracts good to great players as JB did in his great run. ND is not the school for a player to get well noted unless you are a Pistol Pete type player. JJ may help Brey keep his job and dwell in obsecurity in the shadow of Football.
What?

I have the cruddiest memory, I’m not a fan of the team nor of the player… and still I remember Lavine at UCLA. Are you trying to prove that a kid can make it to the NBA without attending a high profile basketball school… by referencing a high profile recruit who went to UCLA, and suggesting Notre Dame is not in ’bright lights’ and Mike Brey is dwelling in obsecurity [sic]? And also—whaaaah?—that JB… in his past… would have boosted this kid’s NBA prospects next year?

Maybe you’re ‘playing 3D chess’ or sum’n, cuz I’m not following.

What?

I have the cruddiest memory, I’m not a fan of the team nor of the player… and still I remember Lavine at UCLA. Are you trying to prove that a kid can make it to the NBA without attending a high profile basketball school… by referencing a high profile recruit who went to UCLA, and suggesting Notre Dame is not in ’bright lights’ and Mike Brey is dwelling in obsecurity [sic]? And also—whaaaah?—that JB… in his past… would have boosted this kid’s NBA prospects next year?

Maybe you’re ‘playing 3D chess’ or sum’n, cuz I’m not following.
You will have to forgive me. I looked up lavine and it said u of cal I missed the of LosAngeles. I am older than Joe Biden.

I’m not a fan of UCLA and I didn’t need to look it up.

Alabama has 2AA’s.
Cuse has 0.
It’s ok.
Our croots are sneaky good. :rolleyes:
You got enough money to pay one of those guys a big fat NIL deal? That's where things are at now.

Filipowski didn't make it? Thats kind of a joke
I saw on Twitter earlier that he was ineligible for it. I don’t know why or how but that’s what I saw haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom