Bridgewater Hurt | Syracusefan.com

Bridgewater Hurt

DNABB5

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
Just so you all know, the anti-Rutgers contingent on here is going to have to root like hell for Sunny Will Stein as a senior to win at Rutgers to prevent RU from taking the BCS.

Teddy Bridgewater was dragged down onto his throwing shoulder, pure speculation at this point from me that it was at least partially separated. I would be very surprised if he comes back, and if he does I would likewise be surprised if he is effective.

I resigned myself to the fact that Rutgers would go to a BCS Bowl game after we beat Louisville.

And it was re-inforced this week with them going to the BiG.

What will be, will be.

Cheers,
Neil

Just so you all know, the anti-Rutgers contingent on here is going to have to root like hell for Sunny Will Stein as a senior to win at Rutgers to prevent RU from taking the BCS.

Teddy Bridgewater was dragged down onto his throwing shoulder, pure speculation at this point from me that it was at least partially separated. I would be very surprised if he comes back, and if he does I would likewise be surprised if he is effective.
Worry about that next week. A Pitt win and a UConn Win against Lville sets us up to win a share of the BE title.

Last edited:
If Rutgers finds its way into the BCS, How upset will those Bowl officials be?

The most BORING team in CFB history getting throttled by a REAL BCS Bowl team...

If Rutgers finds its way into the BCS, How upset will those Bowl officials be?

The most BORING team in CFB history getting throttled by a REAL BCS Bowl team...
Sadly it would only be the second worst BCS bowl team ever, next to that god-awful UConn team.

Maybe Rutgers belongs in the Big1o, along with all the other unwatchable teams...

Worry about that next week. A Pitt win against Herpes U and a UConn Win against Lville sets us up to win a share of the BE title.

4 teams at 5-2 would be funny for the death blow season of the Big East.

Sunny Will Stein. Kid with the most epic thread of sports message boards ever.

How can you not root for this face ??

7826_1145036304999_1200240225_30361242_6616948_n_medium.jpg

I resigned myself to the fact that Rutgers would go to a BCS Bowl game after we beat Louisville.

And it was re-inforced this week with them going to the BiG.

What will be, will be.

Cheers,
Neil

Update. Teddy Bridgewater did not come back to the sideline.

He's done for the year. Book it.

Sunny Will Stein who is a 23 year old Senior from Louisville comes on down 10 vs. UConn and has to beat Rutgers in Jersey next week for the Ville to get the BCS over Rutgers.

He's back on the sideline now. I don't think Stein has much more time to prove himself.

Update. Teddy Bridgewater did not come back to the sideline.

He's done for the year. Book it.

Sunny Will Stein who is a 23 year old Senior from Louisville comes on down 10 vs. UConn and has to beat Rutgers in Jersey next week for the Ville to get the BCS over Rutgers.

Bridgewater coming back in the game, hope you didnt "book it" ;)

Sadly it would only be the second worst BCS bowl team ever, next to that god-awful UConn team.

The UConn team who had Donald Brown and got routed by a powerhouse Oklahoma was it? That team was pretty good. Better than this Rutgers team.

4 teams at 5-2 would be funny for the death blow season of the Big East.

Sunny Will Stein. Kid with the most epic thread of sports message boards ever.

How can you not root for this face ??

7826_1145036304999_1200240225_30361242_6616948_n_medium.jpg
It's Bobby Brady !!!

Bridgewater's left wrist looks bad. I really hope Louisville goes down in flames but if Bridgewater goes back out and is able to produce, that'd be pretty impressive.

Teddy definitely off in his passing. But that was a gutsy last drive to send it to OT.

UConn might have a chance now with Bridgewater out.
Yeah, he really is hurt now.