Briscoe update | Syracusefan.com

Briscoe update

I'd feel much more comfortable if he is still so positive on Cuse in 1-2 years, but obviously I'll take the early love anyway.

Can anyone confirm his height? The article posted on this thread says 6 foot, yaho (intentionally spelled wrong) has him listed as 6-0, scoot (same) has him as 6-1, hoopscoop at 6-3...for some reason I thought it was more 6-3?

I'd feel much more comfortable if he is still so positive on Cuse in 1-2 years, but obviously I'll take the early love anyway.

Can anyone confirm his height? The article posted on this thread says 6 foot, yaho (intentionally spelled wrong) has him listed as 6-0, scoot (same) has him as 6-1, hoopscoop at 6-3...for some reason I thought it was more 6-3?

I'm pretty sure he'll stay positive because his sister plays for our women's team and he absolutely loves us (believe he wanted to commit at Midnight Madness) unless something really weird happens in future. I agree that is weird with the height differences because everywhere I've ever seen he has always been listed as 6'2 or 6'3 but even if only a true 6ft not too bad considering he's just finishing his frosh year in high school.

I'm pretty sure he'll stay positive because his sister plays for our women's team and he absolutely loves us (believe he wanted to commit at Midnight Madness) unless something really weird happens in future. I agree that is weird with the height differences because everywhere I've ever seen he has always been listed as 6'2 or 6'3 but even if only a true 6ft not too bad considering he's just finishing his frosh year in high school.

He could possibly grow 5-6" by his senior year, it's probable he'll grow at least 2-3" by then.

Ugh did not want to see Baylor in that list. They're the dirtiest program in Div I right now. Hopefully no shenanigans happen.

the Kid is a freshman ... chances are he will grow a few inches in the next 4 years ...