Briscoe | Syracusefan.com

Briscoe

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
i just love his game, so athletic, makes tough plays look so smooth and easy, future nba player. prolly posted before but impressive highlights none the less.

i just love his game, so athletic, makes tough plays look so smooth and easy, future nba player. prolly posted before but impressive highlights none the less.
why is Briscoe only a three star on the old site? they still send me emails when a kid commits so i figured i would check out the bball recruiting rankings... I was surprised that he was ranked only a three star recruit with everything i had read here.

1) Sister goes to SU
2) His point guard just committed to SU
3) He just saw a kid whose game is extremely similar to his own come out of SU and get taken #4 in the draft

This is me being unconcerned about what school he's choosing.

Hes already better than most college guards imo even though he hasnt played a lick of college ball.

Kyrie Irving's cousin too.

Let's see if Dion can get in Kyrie's ear and get him to talk to his cuz ;)

I'm a huge fan of Briscoe's too. In a perfect world, MCW will stay all four years and then pass the mantle to him.

why is Briscoe only a three star on the old site? they still send me emails when a kid commits so i figured i would check out the bball recruiting rankings... I was surprised that he was ranked only a three star recruit with everything i had read here.
I think ESPN are the only ones to update their 2015 rankings at this point.

1) Sister goes to SU
2) His point guard just committed to SU
3) He just saw a kid whose game is extremely similar to his own come out of SU and get taken #4 in the draft

This is me being unconcerned about what school he's choosing.

Plus he played in the King of Kings league with MCW and Rakeem. Recruiting can be fickle, but it feels like Briscoe could be the team's first sophomore verbal since Waiters (who was technically still a rising sophomore since he committed in July 2007, but you get the idea).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom