Brisly Estime | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Brisly Estime

IF he can play the entire season, which at his size, he still has yet to prove...

He's been on the team one year. Size had nothing to do with playing all year. Our biggest player on the team didn't play all last year either. Size is irrelevant with making it through the season, IMHO.

TBCuse11 said:
His time has come. My numerous posts last year about how good he was and how underutilized he was may have caused many to roll their eyes. This year, he will amaze you all. 8+ TDs and 60 catches are within his grasp. Kid can fly. We are talking Chris Johnson speed.

People didn't roll their eyes at your posts about how fast he was or if he could be good. They rolled their eyes at your over the top predictions of what he was going to do last year including leading the team in TDs.

I had a heart attack when i clicked on this because I was worried something happened with his grades/injuries but of course it's another TBCuse11 ballwashing post.

Classy post.

Yep, he was the fastest ever. And Bris matched it in practice.
Combine times are always slower than what gets clocked at a player's school. I'm not saying Estime isn't fast. I'm just saying it's inaccurate to compare him to Chris Johnson until he runs in the 4.2's at the combine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom