brissett having an unusually rough start | Syracusefan.com

brissett having an unusually rough start

I'm starting to think Oshae is as bad at finishing at the rim as Onuaku was at shooting free throws.

It's easy to convince yourself that he'll start making more layups because most athletic 6-8 players make that part of the game look easy, but if he's still this bad at it after playing basketball for several years, I'm not sure how much better he's going to get.

DeAndre Kane actually had a nice season as a grad transfer at Iowa St. when he was about 25 years old.

I think part of his problem is that on his drives he often looks like he is driving to get fouled rather than score. IMHO he gets bailed out a lot by whistles when driving and taking shots that have no chance.

I think part of his problem is that on his drives he often looks like he is driving to get fouled rather than score. IMHO he gets bailed out a lot by whistles when driving and taking shots that have no chance.
i agree. he's so off balance looking for contact every time that when there's not a foul, he has no chance of making an easy layup.

Will go down as one of strangest players we have ever had.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom