Brooklyn 74, Queens 73 | Syracusefan.com

Brooklyn 74, Queens 73

Columbia is the only D-1 school in Manhattan (my other alma mater).

I don't even know what I will do if we lose to these clowns again.

If they do beat us again, I will likely not visit the board for at least a week afterwards. The meltdown will be epic. They beat us with the 3-ball last year and they are Top 10 in the nation percentage wise in shooting treys so far this year. Freshmen Ponds and LoVett as well last year's frosh SU killer Mussini all have at least 25 three-balls made while shooting it at a .444, .443, and .521 clip respectively. Think three Hankersons and imagine if two of them go off in our game against them? :bang:

Cheers,
Neil

Columbia is the only D-1 school in Manhattan (my other alma mater).
Tristan would find a way to extol the virtues of NYU.

If they do beat us again, I will likely not visit the board for at least a week afterwards. The meltdown will be epic. They beat us with the 3-ball last year and they are Top 10 in the nation percentage wise in shooting treys so far this year. Freshmen Ponds and LoVett as well last year's frosh SU killer Mussini all have at least 25 three-balls made while shooting it at a .444, .443, and .521 clip respectively. Think three Hankersons and imagine if two of them go off in our game against them? :bang:

Cheers,
Neil

We just need to "play the percentages"!

For real though, we know they will make threes.

Cheers,
Neil

Geez!! That sounds like a recipe for disaster for us. Would seem to scream for some man to man defense. I know that is unlikely t happen, but if we couldn't find Hankerson, when they had no one else on the court that could hurt us, I'm not going to hold my breath about us challenging three 44%+ shooters.

Geez!! That sounds like a recipe for disaster for us. Would seem to scream for some man to man defense. I know that is unlikely t happen, but if we couldn't find Hankerson, when they had no one else on the court that could hurt us, I'm not going to hold my breath about us challenging three 44%+ shooters.

It was unreal. 7 or 8 out of Hankerson's 10 threes were wide open!

Brutal losses for the other team do not equal SU wins. We've got to go out and make the plays to beat them ourselves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom