Broyld as punt protector? | Syracusefan.com

Broyld as punt protector?

All4SU

Duos Cultores Scientia Coronat et Go Aureum
Isn't that what the Jets are going to do with Tebow?

Yes it is.

But with what I just read on another thread where some do not think he can pass the ball at this level, people will not be surprised. I for one thought his pass to Loeb in the spring game was great. Even if he isn't going to be a great passer or strong passer at this level, I like the idea of a fake punt with him in there. Only time will tell.

Yes it is.

But with what I just read on another thread where some do not think he can pass the ball at this level, people will not be surprised. I for one thought his pass to Loeb in the spring game was great. Even if he isn't going to be a great passer or strong passer at this level, I like the idea of a fake punt with him in there. Only time will tell.
You don't need to be a world beating passer to convert on a fake punt. More than likely he would just run the ball

Yes it is.

They have Loeb on that spot.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

It was the discussion on ESPN about Tebow that initiated my OP. One more thing for opposing coaches to think about, even if it's only used once or twice, might be the difference between getting a punt blocked or not...slow down their rush just enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom