Bryan Colangelo Might Be In Trouble | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Bryan Colangelo Might Be In Trouble

This story has me thinking that maybe people should have to apply to get social media accounts.
Twitter is good for information but it’s a cesspool that does a lot of bad.

We have to pass a test to get a driving license maybe people have to social media licenses to just drive the toxicity away that is out there.

Potential strange twist. It appears that "Eric jr" was possibly Jerry Colangelo based on the reading of many posts.

Is the mark Cuban thing a joke? how could they limit how many burners accounts you have?

Don’t know for sure. But reading his twitter I don’t think so. But then again he could be busting the chops of the Houston GM. So hard to figure out twitter sometimes. Here’s one of his tweets.

Don’t know for sure. But reading his twitter I don’t think so. But then again he could be busting the chops of the Houston GM. So hard to figure out twitter sometimes. Here’s one of his tweets.

Hadn't seen the actual tweet, 99% sure he's joking now

Hadn't seen the actual tweet, 99% sure he's joking now

This one seems like he’s busting Moreys chops.

I feel bad for Jerry who always seemed like a great guy and did a lot for USA basketball.

Eric Jr. handle is currently speculated by some to be Jerry Colangelo.

Have you read the ringer article? I don’t think there’s a way to ever prove ownership without an admission by the owner but these reporters come about as close as you can

Yes, I read the article linked by OP. It's highly likely Colangelo is running the accounts or has somebody, or multiple somebodies, running the accounts for him. That said, the article doesn't have the smoking gun. That's why I played devil's advocate. There's at least a slight (very slight) chance somebody else in the office is the 'mole' running those accounts.

The story about being in Beijing during the 2008 Olympics and losing respect for Dwayne Wade is the smoking gun.

Eric JR has claimed the following:
- He is 78 years old.
- To one of the posters that agreed with him, that he wished he could be with his daughter, but she is too old for him.
- Was the one that made the Wade claim at the Olympics when BC may not have even been there.

Seems like Jerry rather than Bryan,

Donovan Mitchell’s like was in my twitter feed.
DedGL0JXkAAbpT5

Dude is 78. Maybe he just kept forgetting he had Twitter accounts and kept creating new ones?

I guess not.