Bryce Cotton looked like Allen Iverson yesterday | Syracusefan.com

Bryce Cotton looked like Allen Iverson yesterday

Pat Kelly

2nd String
I really hope the kid makes it, what a performance (36pt, 8 asst, 5rb), one of the best I've ever seen in the tournament!

Proves you don't need to be a high recruit (PC=only scholarship offer) to be very successful.

My exact statement yesterday to a coworker "Cotton looks like AI with a work ethic".

PC has had some ballers the past 3 or 4 years. Cotton, Batts, Henton, Council, Hudson. Cooley is a good recruiter, they'll be fine.

Feel bad for Cotton though, hard to go out like that.

I said back in January if I could pluck one player from another team it would have been Bryce Cotton. We needed another guard to win a NC and he would have been perfect because he could play SG with Ennis or be the backup PG and play with Cooney.
PC lost that game because Cooley didn't have his kids go 2 for 1 late in the last minute.

http://syracusefan.com/threads/if-y...eam-to-this-syracuse-team-whom-you-add.66811/

I said back in January if I could pluck one player from another team it would have been Bryce Cotton. We needed another guard to win a NC and he would have been perfect because he could play SG with Ennis or be the backup PG and play with Cooney.
PC lost that game because Cooley didn't have his kids go 2 for 1 late in the last minute.

http://syracusefan.com/threads/if-y...eam-to-this-syracuse-team-whom-you-add.66811/
Honestly, it was because they couldn't rebound, but no shame in that game at all. First tournament for them in ten years and first Big East Championship in 20

I made the same exact statement to my son yesterday. He has amazing body control. Going to the bucket full speed but then adjusts in the air to get a soft shot off. I was in awe of his game yesterday and wanted them to win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom