BT and Jerami Grant on the radio at 6pm. | Syracusefan.com

BT and Jerami Grant on the radio at 6pm.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Maybe someone can ask Jerami how tall he really is.

Brandon Triche
at 6pm check me and Jerami Grant (SU new recruit from DC area, USA 18u player, Jordan classic national game player) and current freshman on the radio.. FM 97.7 and/0r 100.1 fm.. we're going to introduce Jerami to CUSENATION and help you figure out what to expect

I hope he tells us how tall he is now.

Last week was Brandon and Michael Gbinije. If anyone can get to the archive on the station's web page, it is a MUST listen. They were HILARIOUS! They were both cranking on Fab, all in good fun of course. Michael talked about when he first met Fab (on a recruiting visit to SU), and Brandon was providing background theme music for Fab (dadoop adoop, dadoop adoop). You can tell they really like the guy. Also, Brandon did his impression of Dion Waiters in a press conference/interview. Classic stuff. MG sounds like an awesome kid. Very personable, intelligent, and such a character. I think he'll be the next host of Donna's player show. I didn't realize Brandon had such a funny personality.

Last week was Brandon and Michael Gbinije. If anyone can get to the archive on the station's web page, it is a MUST listen. They were HILARIOUS! They were both cranking on Fab, all in good fun of course. Michael talked about when he first met Fab (on a recruiting visit to SU), and Brandon was providing background theme music for Fab (dadoop adoop, dadoop adoop). You can tell they really like the guy. Also, Brandon did his impression of Dion Waiters in a press conference/interview. Classic stuff. MG sounds like an awesome kid. Very personable, intelligent, and such a character. I think he'll be the next host of Donna's player show. I didn't realize Brandon had such a funny personality.

I've talked to BT a couple times this summer. Cool dude and pretty funny. Some take his stoic and serious attitude on the court as saying something. They are wrong.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I've talked to BT a couple times this summer. Cool dude and pretty funny. Some take his stoic and serious attitude on the court as saying something. They are wrong.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

They are DEAD WRONG. That kid has comedy game. :)

Wait, what I'm reading in this thread doesn't agree with the Brandon narrative so many people preach on this board. Shocking. ;)

Wait, what I'm reading in this thread doesn't agree with the Brandon narrative so many people preach on this board. Shocking. ;)

Most people have their heads in their asses, I guess. :noidea:

It's great to hear the other side of Brandon. He was our best player in the Ohio State game. I hope he can carry that into this season.

Caught some of yesterday's show with Jerami Grant. Good stuff. JG seeems like a nice kid with a good attitude, and BT was everything you and others in this thread described him to be. He came across as confident, smart, funny and self-depracating. It sounds like BT is doing this show as part of an internship. And it was mentioned that JG is 6'9. Not sure if that is in bare feet, socks, shoes or with lifts, so the mystery continues. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom