Is Brandon healthy?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

alibrat66

2nd String
I believe the outcome of this game is largely dependent on Brandon's health. I shuddered when I read Tomcat's out-of-hand reference to the ailing Triche. As one who has suffered much of his life with a bad back, that kind of pain practically cripples one; certainly is severely impairs movement and has a huge effect on shooting, rebounding, almost everything.

I know teams understandably rarely talk about their players' health before a big game. Notwithstanding, as thin as we are at guard, a less than 100% Brandon Triche is a huge red flag for us, IMHO. He plays at 50% or 60% or whatever, the door is wide open for Marquette. Cooney will be a player one day, but I don't believe he is ready yet, especially for the NCCA tournament stage. He was in for a short time against Indiana and telegraphed a pass (I guess the fake and go went out of style after I stopped playing) and was intercepted for an Indiana breakaway; he got an immediate hook from JB.

Don't want to rain on anyone's parade but wanted to acknowledge a potential very dark cloud, if Tomcat's comment is accurate.

Go Cuse!!

After the IU game he was clearly holding it. If he can get through today he'll have a week to rest it. I'm sure the staff has done a good job taking care of it.

He seems to favor it during the press conferences. Shifts uncomfortably in his seat. But usually sitting is the most uncomfortable. Keep it warm and lose!!

If true, I am still mystified as to why he's dunking in games, etc.

Dude's a warrior to play through pain like this, and at such a high level.

If true, I am still mystified as to why he's dunking in games, etc.

Dude's a warrior to play through pain like this, and at such a high level.
Honestly when you get the adrenaline (and blood) flowing through you during the game, you don't notice it as much as you think. It's moreso the TV timeouts and halftime that you worry about it tightening up.

Honestly when you get the adrenaline (and blood) flowing through you during the game, you don't notice it as much as you think. It's moreso the TV timeouts and halftime that you worry about it tightening up.

True. Still, it's got to be affecting his shot. That 3 against IU was a major brick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom