Buffalo down 3 against aggies at the half | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo down 3 against aggies at the half

cusetown1

Taxi Squad
Uconn not looking too terrible against Arizona . Pretty sure cuse had double digit leads against both these teams at halftime . Not that it means anything (obviously).

Well UB’s genius head coach leaves one of his lead guards in the game w 4 fouls. Promptly gets his 5th foul before the under 16 TO.

UConn/AZ is an ugly game. UConn looks better than they have lately, mostly Larrier - but man Zona looks awful - ASU is gonna destroy them

Good night UConn. I didn't think I had a horse in this race until it was close late.

Walton must have picked up a strong “Christmas batch” from his dispensary... I flip to the UCONN-AZ game and he and Pasch are on the other side of a split screen and he’s diagramming why the earth has seasons with a tiny globe and an orange as the sun. And says we’re currently in the season of “Joy, Love, and Happiness”

Lol. What a guy!

No no no no no! Don’t you get it yet? We’re the only ones who have close games against lesser teams. Frank Howard and JB both suck and we’re doooooomed, doooooomed i tell ya!!:confused: :rolleyes:

There are more straw men in this thread than at a casting call for the wizzard of oz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom