buffalo in trouble | Syracusefan.com

buffalo in trouble

moqui

generational talent
down 5 to northern illinois woth 1:44 to play

massinburg scores 9 points in the final 1:19 to tie it up but niu gets the game winning layup with 2 secs left

That Northern Illinois court in black... WTH was that.

I know people don't like it but if we played Buff this year in an NBA playoff format I still think they beat us.

Noill beat UB in the MAC championship game in football and now knocked off their ranked bball team. That's good rivalry stuff.

Last edited:
I know people don't like it but if we played Buff this year in an NBA playoff format I still think they beat us.
Buffalo’s tough but we had Frank hampered by injury, along with chukwu dinged up too. Now that both are close to back to normal i think we’d beat Buffalo on a neutral court barring a classic meltdown.

Not into excuses though. UB won at the dome which is hard regardless of what cuse team you play.

I don't. They caught us at a time when several key players were dealing with injuries.
Cuse beat them by 7 points the previous year with the identical lineup. They were favored by 4 this year even with Buff being in the top 15 and Cuse struggling .

Last edited:
Cuse beat them by 10 points the previous year with the identical lineup. They were favored by 4 this year even with Buff being in the top 15 and Cuse struggling .

Look, I'm not knocking UB. They've proven that they can beat big teams -- they're good.

I just take our loss this year with a grain of salt. Frank couldn't move -- he had zero lateral mobility. We played them even and collapsed late -- I'd expect a different outcome with a more healthy lineup, again with no disrespect to UB.

I think a seven game series could go either way. The one thing with college kids is that momentum from game to game would probably be a larger factor than the pros. It will never happen though for obvious reasons.

I think a seven game series could go either way. The one thing with college kids is that momentum from game to game would probably be a larger factor than the pros. It will never happen though for obvious reasons.
SU in 6.

SU in 6.

I read that wrong and thought you were saying SU would take the 7 game series with 6 wins. Oh man that confused me for a moment. Maybe a nap would be a good idea for me right now...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom