Buffalo? | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo?

orangenirvana

Hall of Fame
I can't believe I'm asking this but is Buffalo in jeopardy. I could be out a lot of money thanks to these choke artists. I'll never understand how so many people gamble on a consistent basis. I would die of a heart attack before I reached 35. But I digress.

why are you so angry about missing a chance to see "these choke artists" in person?

orangenirvana said:
I can't believe I'm f'nasking this but is Buffalo in jeopardy. I could be out a lot of money thanks to these choke artists. I'll never understand how so many people gamble on a consistent basis. I would die of a heart attack before I reached 35. But I digress.

I don't think Buffalo is a concern.

I hear you brother. I'm debating to try and cancel my non-cancellable reservations. Need to make up some sob story. Or tell the truth. That's pretty sad.

Choke artists? Didn't we win a couple games at the buzzer and a bunch of close games? I remember boeheim saying something about us going to lose some of the close ones

two3zone said:
I'm 50/50 on it right now.

You missed my point. This team needs the Dome now, and that might not be enough.

using seeds from the latest bracket matrix that was updated after SU's game, here's the likely pods (they've SU as the last #2 right now)

1. zona - San Diego
1. Florida - Orlando
1. Wichita - St. Louis
1. Nova - Buffalo
2. Kansas - St. Louis
2. Wisconsin - Milwaukee
2. Michigan - Milwaukee
2. Syracuse - Buffalo
3. Duke - Raleigh
3. UVA - Raleigh
3. Crieghton - San Antonio
3. Iowa St. - San Antonio
4. Louisville - Orlando
4. San Diego St. - Spokane (assuming they're the host school and not eligible for San Diego)
4. Cincinnati - Spokane
4. Michigan St. - San Diego

Any teams that could pass SU the next two days already have their preferred locations, so Buffalo is fine.