Bullogh is approaching clown status with me very quickly | Syracusefan.com

Bullogh is approaching clown status with me very quickly

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
and I think the DB coach is as well. Thinking that Shafer would have been better off with Donnie Henderson as his DC. I think McDonald can grow into the spot and he can recruit but this Bullogh needs to right the ship here soon as does this db coach. You wonder if Shafer may take over the D at some point down the road.

He has our defensive backs so ing confused, playing like idiots and two steps slow as well. The defense was 100% unprepared, your game plan is only as good as the execution and if the kids can't execute it then it blows

Our D backs are athletic, but they don't know whether to shite or wind their watch out there right now.

As I told my buddy yesterday, I would hire all my buddies too if I was a meathead football coach because you have no life otherwise it would be a lot of fun doesn't mean your the best coaches for what we need but we would have a lot more fun that way and if it works what a job! However, it usually doesn't.

I really like Shafer but I have a feeling he's going to need to make some staff tweaks here after year 1. It's just much harder when their personal friends.

Have to be minimum 3-4 heading out of Atlanta. Having a tougher and tougher time seeing 6 wins but need to keep at it. I don't know what to think at this point with any of this crap. I am very frustrated with a lot of what has happened so far. The next 7 games will tell quite a bit about the coaching. We have talent to beat probably 5 of 7 teams. I have resigned that Bullogh will get destroyed by Ga Tech, he will out think it

Last edited:
If there is not significant improvement in the defense this weekend, starting with the secondary, Shafer needs to can Bullough and Reed and take over the DC role for the remainder of the season. Have Daoust or Lea take over the DB's. It can't be worse than it looks right now 5 games in.

I am really looking forward to see how our defense performs this weekend. If NCST doesn't have their starting qb come back we should be able to keep them contained. If the opposite happens we should be worried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

I think one of the DBs did say something about being confused because of new wrinkles added by the coaches during the week.

Maybe I misheard.

Our DBs did look sad All I could do is shake my head for the first half it was sad

When it comes to Shafer taking over the D- Two years ago, our DBs were constantly missing assignments/out of position/missing tackles/giving up huge plays. The position coach that season? Scott Shafer.

Are we just recruiting uncoachable players in the secondary?

and I think the DB coach is as well. Thinking that Shafer would have been better off with Donnie Henderson as his DC. I think McDonald can grow into the spot and he can recruit but this Bullogh needs to right the ship here soon as does this db coach. You wonder if Shafer may take over the D at some point down the road.

He has our defensive backs so confused, playing like idiots and two steps slow as well. The defense was 100% unprepared, your game plan is only as good as the execution and if the kids can't execute it then it blows

Our D backs are athletic, but they don't know whether to shite or wind their watch out there right now.

As I told my buddy yesterday, I would hire all my buddies too if I was a meathead football coach because you have no life otherwise it would be a lot of fun doesn't mean your the best coaches for what we need but we would have a lot more fun that way and if it works what a job! However, it usually doesn't.

I really like Shafer but I have a feeling he's going to need to make some staff tweaks here after year 1. It's just much harder when their personal friends.

Have to be minimum 3-4 heading out of Atlanta. Having a tougher and tougher time seeing 6 wins but need to keep at it. I don't know what to think at this point with any of this crap. I am very frustrated with a lot of what has happened so far. The next 7 games will tell quite a bit about the coaching. We have talent to beat probably 5 of 7 teams. I have resigned that Bullogh will get destroyed by Ga Tech, he will out think it

I said before the season that not a single coach we have has proven they can succeed at their current role or position. Shafer has never been a head coach, McDonald has never been an OC, the other guys have moved up from the MAC to the ACC. The coaches are in over their heads. Period.

I said before the season that not a single coach we have has proven they can succeed at their current role or position. Shafer has never been a head coach, McDonald has never been an OC, the other guys have moved up from the MAC to the ACC. The coaches are in over their heads. Period.

You could be right but It's a little premature to say the coaches are in over their head. The only game I think they blew was the Ped State. I didn't expect them to win NW or Clemson. I think we will get a good idea of the coaching against NC State.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom