Bulls Waive CJ | Syracusefan.com

Bulls Waive CJ

What a tease for CJ. Tough life for so many of these kids chasing the dream. Have to be tough to take the ‘nothing personal, it’s just business’ 24 hour call up after grinding years in the G League.

It's tough, as he had a great career at Cuse. I'm surprised he even got a NBA offer though. He didn't look very good during the TBT tournament at all...

Well he probably made close to $30,000 for his efforts since he was on a 10 day contract.

So it's a nice little bonus at least for a minor league player.

It's tough, as he had a great career at Cuse. I'm surprised he even got a NBA offer though. He didn't look very good during the TBT tournament at all...

Surpised as well and I thought the same re: TBT. Nowhere near the same type of player like he was at Syracuse. Not a lot of lift, slow, etc., in the TBT. Nothing like Donte, though. My god was he awful. They played better when he was on the bench.

Surpised as well and I thought the same re: TBT. Nowhere near the same type of player like he was at Syracuse. Not a lot of lift, slow, etc., in the TBT. Nothing like Donte, though. My god was he awful. They played better when he was on the bench.
Donte, he reminded everyone why he wasn't likable at Cuse...haha. Agree 10)%. CJ I really wanted to be good in TBT because I loved him at Cuse

i give cj credit for gutting it out and pursuing his dream. i wish him the best, but truth be told, he is not an nba caliber talent.

it just would have been nice if he gotten a cameo.

Love CJ...

Would kill to see him play in the league, even if it is just "Moonlight" Graham-esque.

He’s had a very good D(g) league career but unfortunately never developed a decent 3 point shot. He’s an above average rebounder for his size as a small forward, works hard and is an excellent team player but not an elite shooter. Would be nice if he got a shot in the NBA.

C.J. Fair G-League Stats | Basketball-Reference.com

The Bulls may be using a bit more G League players down the stretch than normal teams this year. Maybe he gets to play in a game.

Technically since he does not have a contract with the Bulls or one of the 3 two-way contracts the Bulls are permitted he can be picked up by any NBA team for a 10 day contract.