Burr, Cahill & Stephens | Syracusefan.com

Burr, Cahill & Stephens

Actually for the first time ever, maybe getting Burr for the last game is good. He definitely doesn't want to go down in history, as the guy who screwed up the last Big East Tournament Championship Game.

Actually for the first time ever, maybe getting Burr for the last game is good. He definitely doesn't want to go down in history, as the guy who screwed up the last Big East Tournament Championship Game.

right, because the rest of his legacy is exemplary

I knew Cahill would be doing the game when he didn't ref last night. Surprised at Burr. It would actually help us if they call a tight game.

All that's missing is Karl Hess. All the worst refs in one place. Just great.

Oy.
this is an outrage... how can this happen for a championship game? This is the real reason the BE is dying. KILL IT WITH FIRE. I hate whoever is in charge of hiring the officials.

All that's missing is Pestilence and the Four Horseman would be complete.

Clougherty will be coming out of retirement to work the clock.

What Hess wasn't available?

Yeah, right.

Burr Cahill and Hess would have been the best display of arrogance and incompetence but this is close.

The last BET is going out with a bang!

John Cahill, Michael Stephens and Tim Clougherty - as per PS

Is there a good crew these days?

I knew Cahill would be doing the game when he didn't ref last night. Surprised at Burr. It would actually help us if they call a tight game.
Exactly. I would have bet the farm last night that we would have Cahill. It's much too sad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom