Burying the lead | Syracusefan.com

Burying the lead

NJCuse97

Once Thought to be Taylor Ham Campanile Prophet
I have been looking desperately and thus far been unable to locate the appropriate article. Did anyone else catch an article featuring an interview with a recent commit where he discussed the process, and in particular the virtual tour? This commit mentioned the coaches showed him plans for the Dome renovation and the planned renovations for the practice facilities.

I know this is my realm, but has anyone else seen or heard anything about this that can be shared? Can anyone even find the article I am referencing?

I have been looking desperately and thus far been unable to locate the appropriate article. Did anyone else catch an article featuring an interview with a recent commit where he discussed the process, and in particular the virtual tour? This commit mentioned the coaches showed him plans for the Dome renovation and the planned renovations for the practice facilities.

I know this is my realm, but has anyone else seen or heard anything about this that can be shared? Can anyone even find the article I am referencing?
I found this excerpt from a Stephen Bailey article dated 5/4:

Hayden Nelson logged on to his computer in Brookfield, Wisconsin, on Friday, seeking to check the final boxes he and his family outlined for committing to Syracuse football.

The Class of 2021 defensive end spent the next few hours taking a virtual tour of SU with director of recruiting Kramer Cook. The schedule began with Nelson meeting an academic advisor in the Martin J. Whitman School of Management, continued with three-dimensional videos of campus and the football program’s facilities, and concluded with a 1-on-1 conversation with head coach Dino Babers.
The next day, Nelson committed. He announced his choice to the public Monday morning.

Hayden Nelson logged on to his computer in Brookfield, Wisconsin, on Friday, seeking to check the final boxes he and his family outlined for committing to Syracuse football.

The Class of 2021 defensive end spent the next few hours taking a virtual tour of SU with director of recruiting Kramer Cook. The schedule began with Nelson meeting an academic advisor in the Martin J. Whitman School of Management, continued with three-dimensional videos of campus and the football program’s facilities, and concluded with a 1-on-1 conversation with head coach Dino Babers.
The next day, Nelson committed. He announced his choice to the public Monday morning.

How often are they editing their content after “press”? This is the second time I have read something, gone back a day later to pull a quote and not found it. I am confident an SID or something reads then berates them if they share too much, but twice in about a week?

Thanks for looking by the way. This may not have been the piece I saw even, but it’s so close that it stands to reason it is. Good lookin out.