but...but... I thought Scoop is JB's anointed one | Syracusefan.com

but...but... I thought Scoop is JB's anointed one

pearl31

in cahoots
Guess what? He was playing a poor game and JB yanked him.
Guess what? It was BT down the stretch tonight instead of Scoop.

Who said the Scoop & Dion show was etched in stone for the end of game guard combo? There were a few posters riding that poney after the last game. JB's got the horses & it definitely looks like the hot hand will be getting the call. Good job Coach!

Not sure I understand the comment. Are you saying Scoop isn't an integral part of the team? He had a poor game, but the entire 10- man rotation is crucial to our success.

Not sure I understand the comment. Are you saying Scoop isn't an integral part of the team? He had a poor game, but the entire 10- man rotation is crucial to our success.

I thought he may have been talking to Brent Axe who spent the better part of 4hours today saying Trische is destined for the bench and Scoop is too good to sit. Kinda made me want to jam a screwdriver in my ears.

Syracuse wins a tough game on the road against its toughest nemesis in recent years...and this is your post?

Senjoy the win. Stay awesome.

I thought he may have been talking to Brent Axe who spent the better part of 4hours today saying Trische is destined for the bench and Scoop is too good to sit. Kinda made me want to jam a screwdriver in my ears.
Yes, Axe and certain distinguished posters on here.

Syracuse wins a tough game on the road against its toughest nemesis in recent years...and this is your post?

Senjoy the win. Stay awesome.
I'm enjoying it immensely.
The post was aimed at those folks who do not seem to enjoy wins because they're too busy criticizing the coach for refusing to play Triche in place of Scoop.

Yes, Axe and certain distinguished posters on here.

who are these "distinguished" posters? i saw a couple posters, don't know if they fit your definition of distinguished, saying that over and over. most just wondered why triche didn't get any run the last 2 games late.

who are these "distinguished" posters? i saw a couple posters, don't know if they fit your definition of distinguished, saying that over and over. most just wondered why triche didn't get any run the last 2 games late.
eh, they know who they are.
I dunno, maybe a dumb thread by me - just get tired of folks complaining about, and thinking they know better than, our HOF coach.

I'm enjoying it immensely.
The post was aimed at those folks who do not seem to enjoy wins because they're too busy criticizing the coach for refusing to play Triche in place of Scoop.

So you respond with a post that fails to enjoy the win?

Nice.

eh, they know who they are.
I dunno, maybe a dumb thread by me - just get tired of folks complaining about, and thinking they know better than, our HOF coach.
Not a dumb thread. It's a good point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom