Butler Game Wow! | Syracusefan.com

Butler Game Wow!

Hoov50

Starter
After trying to ensure defeat by attempting to throw an inbounds pass to halfcourt they win on a miracle steal and shot.

ensure defeat? they were trying to do what we did against georgia in 96.

ensure defeat? they were trying to do what we did against georgia in 96.

Except our play led to a Wallace three pointer. Theirs led to a forced pass and travel after already having to call a timeout that barely avoided a 5 second call.

Except our play led to a Wallace three pointer. Theirs led to a forced pass and travel after already having to call a timeout that barely avoided a 5 second call.

Ummm, they had 2 timeouts left so they called the 1st prior to the inbounds, and the 1st pass was completed. The guy simply traveled.

Ummm, they had 2 timeouts left so they called the 1st prior to the inbounds, and the 1st pass was completed. The guy simply traveled.

Exactly what I said...you are missing my point. IMO with 4.7 seconds left it isn't necessary to throw the inbounds pass all the way to halfcourt. Especially with the play they were using.

I lol at the 1000 people on twitter who tweet, "The Butler did it" each time they win. 950 of those people think they are having an original thought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom