Butterfly Effect | Syracusefan.com

Butterfly Effect

RICuse44

Starter
I have a legitimate question. If someone were to tweet something insane, like ACC and ESPN re-negotatiate after ND fully joins the ACC. All ACC schools in line for huge dollars. Sources are some well connected boosters. That's it, nothing else. What are the chances of this becoming reality? Or if not reality how much does play does this get on other message boards? It seems like most of this stuff starts out with insane thinking. For instance, Rutgers to the B1G or however the hell it is written is so fans of Ohio State and Michigan in the tri state area can get the big ten network? Can't the cable companies just pick up the big ten network? If there is enough demand why have they not been picked up already? I say whoever is part of the twitterati start making ridiculous statements that are to syracuse's benefit. Try it out, it can be liberating. It beats thinking about the potential alternatives of cats and dogs living together with mass hysteria. Who knows, maybe if enough of us talk about it it will come true. Like Santa.

I have a legitimate question. If someone were to tweet something insane, like ACC and ESPN re-negotatiate after ND fully joins the ACC. All ACC schools in line for huge dollars. Sources are some well connected boosters. That's it, nothing else. What are the chances of this becoming reality? Or if not reality how much does play does this get on other message boards? It seems like most of this stuff starts out with insane thinking. For instance, Rutgers to the B1G or however the hell it is written is so fans of Ohio State and Michigan in the tri state area can get the big ten network? Can't the cable companies just pick up the big ten network? If there is enough demand why have they not been picked up already? I say whoever is part of the twitterati start making ridiculous statements that are to syracuse's benefit. Try it out, it can be liberating. It beats thinking about the potential alternatives of cats and dogs living together with mass hysteria. Who knows, maybe if enough of us talk about it it will come true. Like Santa.
Put down the peyote and take a deep breath.