Buzz about Robinson | Syracusefan.com

Buzz about Robinson

hoopsupstate

Living Legend
Buzz raved about Robinson as a player and person. He gets his toughness because he was a quarterback in HS. He said he’s smart and can make instant decisions on the court. I hope this bodes well for Girard. We need some tough-minded players that won’t back down from defensive pressure. Our ball handling was atrocious last night.

They played that game like they were literally going to die if they didn’t win. We played like, eh, take it or leave it.

When it comes to a difference of intensity, that was one of the more jarring games I’ve ever watched, on any level.

Last edited:
Buzz raved about Robinson as a player and person. He gets his toughness because he was a quarterback in HS. He said he’s smart and can make instant decisions on the court. I hope this bodes well for Girard. We need some tough-minded players that won’t back down from defensive pressure. Our ball handling was atrocious last night.

Not sure how his ballhandling is but Girard should fill a void in the toughness category for sure.

Hopefully, Girard doesn't flop and whine the way Robinson does.

Robinson is a winner. Girard is a winner. Winners are born not made. Heart and will. Not losing!
Girard is gonna be all that
Well I mean they're kind of made, because they do have to win.

Robinson is a winner. Girard is a winner. Winners are born not made. Heart and will. Not losing!
Just like Dungey. Those are the guys you want on your side when you go to battle. They do everything it takes to win.

They played that game like they were literally going to die if they didn’t win. We played like, eh, take it or leave it.

When it comes to a difference of intensity, that was one of the more jarring games I’ve ever watched, on any level.
Absolutely

buzz "whooopwhooopwhhoooppped " our butts.

EOF9jgR7Rpu7Db0g4rU3BthmVF_l-kLXq8USFOqCcXheMKe0V054JQIc5hGCPBuL4LxME52N9RVK3Bxcgzo=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

no. couldn't even watch the second half. i'd expect less agenda bias from a staffer.

Every coach and player should be completely embarrassed about that. It was clear from the tip off.

With their 3 extra days to prepare, they had cabin fever, where we were still snuggling in. ;):)

I hear Girard's real tough. Huge heart. A warrior. Like a coach's son, pretty much.

I haven't seen Girard play, mostly only that's he's NYS all time top scorer and can shoot the rock, especially from deep. I see that he's listed as a CG in the recruiting thread, so I'm wondering how solid of a handle he has as I believe his size is comparable to Mark Price's, and Price was magnificent for GT back in the day. Can one make a comparison to his game with Price's? Or, is that a reach.

I haven't seen Girard play, mostly only that's he's NYS all time top scorer and can shoot the rock, especially from deep. I see that he's listed as a CG in the recruiting thread, so I'm wondering how solid of a handle he has as I believe his size is comparable to Mark Price's, and Price was magnificent for GT back in the day. Can one make a comparison to his game with Price's? Or, is that a reach.

A reach, I'd say. Mark Price was an NBA, multi-year all star, and a guy who is probably just outside the NBA hall of fame. I get the comparison, but I'd say Girard has a LOT of proving to do before being mentioned in the same breath as someone like that.

Not sure that he's a comparable playmaker -- time will tell.

girard has yet to score 1 basket or dish an assist. or step1 foot on court . lot to prove there. we'll see.

Based on your posting today, seems you were very happy about that.
Dude. You ever hear of Gallows Humor?

I think we all need to have a convention. Meet in a Ramada and hash out a set of guidelines for how we are all supposed to feel, react, and express ourselves. If we can adhere to a rigid set of standards, no panties will wad, and we can all be bestest friends forever.

Dude. You ever hear of Gallows Humor?

I think we all need to have a convention. Meet in a Ramada and hash out a set of guidelines for how we are all supposed to feel, react, and express ourselves. If we can adhere to a rigid set of standards, no panties will wad, and we can all be bestest friends forever.
Dude. It's not just today (yesterday).

Have fun at the convention. Have a beer on me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom