ummm

• no

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • yss

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

orangemass

All American
Hate to say it but he totally outcoached him... I know JB has won 900, HOF etc etc... But as Jimmy rode CJ for 40 and his guards for 20 in the second half Marquette wore down the Orange...

1) Buzz went with the two bigs and attacked the paint and the rim... used one of the bigs to pick the top of the zone or pick for the other big man... Led to easy chances at the rim and serious foul trouble for the Orange... JB never adjusted...

2) is dajuan cleared for game action? because if he is if there was ever a game to play him it was yesterday... keita and Rak were banged up badly... J South in foul trouble and CJ playing 40 were offering very little help down low... And why we didn't pack the zone inside and force the outside shot I just don't understand... They are not a quality 3 point shooting team...

3) When Marq made their comeback, Buzz continued to sub... Got gardner some needed rest for the run at the end... Even got some white guy some floor action... Where was Cooney? Spending some serious quality time with G-mac... Grant only played because J South got in foul trouble... Wore us down, dominated the end of the game...

4) Are we out of shape? Becuase it looked like Keita and Rak had run a marathon... Breathing harder than fat load Gardner..

5) Buzz kept rotating guards until he found the hot one... Ended up being Mayo... We knew Triche was off when he missed a layup early and airballs galore later but he never left the floor...

6) When marq had us in trouble they then put on the press... Wore us down more forced a couple TO's... Brilliant move by Buzz...

I could go on but I'll stop there

Hate to agree but he definately seemed like he got outcoached by JT3 and Buzz. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt though because we are just not equipped to play the style that is being allowed in the Big East against the clutch and grab teams. Both G'Town and Marquette harass/slap/clutch/grab on the perimeter and especially Marquette just fatboyed themselves all over the place getting bogus fouls called on us because they intitiated contact with all their cellulite and college basketball officials are complete jokes. We can't even attempt to play this way because its not our style and we would just foul out all our players.