Buzz warning | Syracusefan.com

Buzz warning

VT is in a major melt down. They’re in the process of blowing a huge lead to ND. Just got a technical. ND once down by more than 20 is right back in the game being down only 6 and with the ball.

I thought this thread title was from an author with a drinking problem or something. What a let down.

Anybody see that terrible flagrant call against the VT kid? Ferrell comes up, makes contact, aggressively and unnecessarily pulls ball from VT player's hands, VT player sticks his hand out, doesn't come close to anything that could be defined as a push, Ferrell flops like a little sissy into the stands, and the ref rewards him with a flagrant against the VT player. Ugh, and the announcers are inexplicably cool with the call.

Crap like this really ruins sports.

Does anyone else have the urge to punch Farrell in the back of the head?

VT can't guard the weave and they're settling for 3s on O.

Colson extended his leg on Robinson.

Does anyone else have the urge to punch Farrell in the back of the head?

VT can't guard the weave and they're settling for 3s on O.

I don't know about punching him in the back of the head, but elbowing him in the throat sounds good.

Farrell is such a little trash bag. Always bumping and hacking and flopping.

ND is really making me hate their players right now. Yes they are gritty and playing hard but they are dirty as ish also. Farrell would not have much of a face left if i was playing tonight...

If VT wins it'll be a miracle. They just keep launching 3 after 3.

ND is really making me hate their players right now. Yes they are gritty and playing hard but they are dirty as ish also. Farrell would not have much of a face left if i was playing tonight...

Guys like him used to be taken care of by players policing themselves. Not anymore, though.

VT was 10-8 in conference and is blowing a 20 point lead. Unreal...ND is gonna steal our bid.

VTech is terrible. What awful coaching too. They've taken about 10 unnecessary 3's instead of trying to drive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom