BWAAHHAHA RUTGIRLS | Syracusefan.com

BWAAHHAHA RUTGIRLS

Saltine44Retro

Walk On
I am ROFLFMAO!!! I cant believe they went from no-name coach A (Mario something) to no-name coach B (bigger no-name don't even know who he is) after their beloved Snake-Oils salesmen Shiano left them for the NFL!!!

I am going shopping tonight. For umbrella. A little umbrella, that I will put in my icy alcoholic beverage, that I will sip - as I watch the RUTGIRLS MELTDOWN take place!!!

Oh the future is so bright for us! Rutgirls and BigLEAST going down in flames, and our beloved ORANGE going to rep in the ACC conference, where we are better then DOOK and UNC in hoops and better then most of them in football too I bet!!!

LOVE IT! MARRONE AND BEOHEIM FTW!!!

This is a great day in SU HISTORY! :rolling:

Speak for yourself.

This has nothing to do with Syracuse University.

This is a blip on the screen involving some other school.

I am ROFLFMAO!!! I cant believe they went from no-name coach A (Mario something) to no-name coach B (bigger no-name don't even know who he is) after their beloved Snake-Oils salesmen Shiano left them for the NFL!!!

I am going shopping tonight. For umbrella. A little umbrella, that I will put in my icy alcoholic beverage, that I will sip - as I watch the RUTGIRLS MELTDOWN take place!!!

Oh the future is so bright for us! Rutgirls and BigLEAST going down in flames, and our beloved ORANGE going to rep in the ACC conference, where we are better then DOOK and UNC in hoops and better then most of them in football too I bet!!!

LOVE IT! MARRONE AND BEOHEIM FTW!!!
Good lord, how old are you? It's Rutgers, who cares.

PS. Learn to spell the name of our HOF basketball coach. Boeheim.