By the end of the year this team will be capable | Syracusefan.com

By the end of the year this team will be capable

OrangeCrush22

All American
of rattling off 6 straight in the tourney. There's going to be growing pains but the pieces are there. McCullough really impressed me tonight and I think we should focus on feeding him the ball instead of Rak to help keep Rak out of foul trouble. Our best lineup is definitely Christmas, McCullough, Gbinije, Cooney, Joseph. I'd like to see Gbinije bringing up the ball a little more to circumvent some potential freshman mistakes by Joseph. BJ simply isn't ready yet but did crash the boards well which means he'll continue to get playing time. The two biggest keys to this team are Cooney consistently knocking down threes and McCullough asserting himself on offense.

of rattling off 6 straight in the tourney. There's going to be growing pains but the pieces are there. McCullough really impressed me tonight and I think we should focus on feeding him the ball instead of Rak to help keep Rak out of foul trouble. Our best lineup is definitely Christmas, McCullough, Gbinije, Cooney, Joseph. I'd like to see Gbinije bringing up the ball a little more to circumvent some potential freshman mistakes by Joseph. BJ simply isn't ready yet but did crash the boards well which means he'll continue to get playing time. The two biggest keys to this team are Cooney consistently knocking down threes and McCullough asserting himself on offense.

I do not and will not like Silent G playing the forward position.

As far as 6 tourney wins...

The last 5 NCAA champs.
Jon Scheyer, Kemba Walker, Marquis Teague, Payton Siva, Shabazz Napier.

Unless CMac is Anthony Davis. I'm not feeling to good about this.

I'm not as down as many are right now, but let's worry about 6 conference wins before 6 tourney wins. This team will be up and down. They'll have some really great wins this year, but consistency is probably not going to be a strength. How they react to this will be interesting to watch. If they play more under control tomorrow , it'll be a really good sign.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom