By the way, huge congrats to uconn | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

By the way, huge congrats to uconn

To be fair do you really blame the guy? If you had to pick between trolling a former conference mates forum or planning next years road trips to Tulane and SMU which would you pick? If I was a Uconn fan I'd just commit suicide

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Great post coming off an historic beat down in MSG. I think you need to worry a little more about the Orange in the next few days..

I think you need to start another thread about Syracuse on the boneyard because the 15 you have are not enough.

Tools. Enjoy rooting against us this year.

Biggest douchebag on that site. I dont care who he is friends with here or if it offends anyone. Guy is a complete dick

He has a lot of competition on that site.

F them--hope they enjoy their descent into umass territory. Couldn't happen to a more dickheaded fanbase.

He has a lot of competition on that site.

F them--hope they enjoy their descent into umass territory. Couldn't happen to a more dickheaded fanbase.

Yea I guess I should have thought about that. The line of douchebaggery over there wraps around the building.

they are dying and anyone with a brain over on the boneyard knows it.

So that's like four total posters their? I think some actually believe they might have turned the ACC down and that a big invite is right around the corner.

Biggest douchebag on that site. I dont care who he is friends with here or if it offends anyone. Guy is a complete dick

He seems like a total twat, much like the UConn fans that post here.

Why do they post here? Nothing better to do?

I can't believe this thread is a real thing.

F the Boneyard
F Kevin Ollie
I hope their program rots to the point the XL Center doesn't want them anymore. I hope they turn into St. Bonaventure.

I'm trying to figure out why we are spending so much time talking about a mid-major program.

So that's like four total posters their? I think some actually believe they might have turned the ACC down and that a big invite is right around the corner.

B1G? Pfft...you OBVIOUSLY didn't hear about the SEC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom