Class of 2021 - C Bryson Estes (GA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Bryson Estes (GA) Offered

Offers from BC, Mississippi St, CCU, PSU, Georgia Southern, Nebraska, Memphis, Liberty, Georgia St, WVU, ECU, UCF, Michigan St, Kentucky, GT, Troy, Missouri, Syracuse

We really need a Center in the class but I don't think we're anywhere near his top 5. HOPE I'm wrong.

We really need a Center in the class but I don't think we're anywhere near his top 5. HOPE I'm wrong.
He has like 30+ offers on TOS. For each school they list the number of centers both on the team and committed to the current class. Of the 30+ schools, only 1 or 2 P5 schools do not even have either a true center on team currently or committed to class already...guess who that team could be...

He has like 30+ offers on TOS. For each school they list the number of centers both on the team and committed to the current class. Of the 30+ schools, only 1 or 2 P5 schools do not even have either a true center on team currently or committed to class already...guess who that team could be...

The one that Estes plans to sign with in December? :):cool:

Seriously, the dude is big, nasty and a bully on the field. Thats the type of OL we want. He is constantly putting his guy on the turf and when he doesn't do that is driving them well off the ball. I'd take him in a second, and can only hope he decides to don the Orange and help reinforce our OL

Last edited:
The one that Estes plans to sign with in December? :):cool:

Seriously, the dude is big, nasty and a bully on the field. Thats the type of OL we want. He is constantly putting his guy on the turf and when he doesn't do that is driving them well off the ball. I'd take him in a second, and can only hope he decides to don the Orange and help reinforce our OL
Agreed. It seems that just about every offensive lineman that we get is lightly recruited at the P5 level (unless they commit but lose scholarship on visit for being foolish) but has potential to grow into a good player. It’s a trend at a number of positions but would be nice to identify one impact lineman that can lead this group for the next several years.

Georgia’s been an area of focus for Dino’s staff. Lets see.

I keep thinking this is a basketball player with the C designation.

I keep thinking this is a basketball player with the C designation.

That would be because we haven't gone after a straight C prospect in probably 2 years on the FB side of things.

That and we must have had 10 million C threads for the BB side in the past 3 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom