Class of 2025 - C Emily Hunter (TN) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 C Emily Hunter (TN) Offered

It's hard for me to project her potential at the college level when she is so much taller than other high school players. I think she looks better than what Mar Triantafylli showed, but will need some time to develop. But wow, 6-8 is not easy to find.

It's hard for me to project her potential at the college level when she is so much taller than other high school players. I think she looks better than what Mar Triantafylli showed, but will need some time to develop. But wow, 6-8 is not easy to find.
You’re think she’d be easy to find at 6’8”.

I’m assuming from the highlights that her defense is her strength not offense. Would be nice having a defensive stopper but as others noted it’s difficult to tell how good her defense would be against tougher competition. At 6’8” though it would be great to see her develop.

Emily,​

Join with Coach to make a statement in the ACC and women’s college basketball!

IMG_3669.jpeg

I’m assuming from the highlights that her defense is her strength not offense. Would be nice having a defensive stopper but as others noted it’s difficult to tell how good her defense would be against tougher competition. At 6’8” though it would be great to see her develop.
The biggest problem with recruiting her is location. If she gets really good she stays home at Tennessee.

Offers from UTSA, Mercer, Middle Tenn, Radford, Lafayette College, Longwood, Georgia Southern, App St, Providence, Syracuse
Not exactly a stunning offer list....Maybe it is early and teams are waiting to see how she develops or maybe this is just where the program is right now.

Not exactly a stunning offer list...Maybe it is early and teams are waiting to see how she develops or maybe this is just where the program is right now.
You can't teach height. I hope she remembers we were among the first when the big offers roll in.

Not exactly a stunning offer list...Maybe it is early and teams are waiting to see how she develops or maybe this is just where the program is right now.
North Carolina and Virginia have offered. She is 6-8, she can run, she can catch, she can block shots!! Her offer list will continue to expand. Our best chance is to lock her up early. I would send a rep to watch most of her games and put on the full court press. I like her film. You can't teach 6-8!

Florida, North Carolina, Ole Miss and Marquette offered according to her X. Just the tip of the iceberg. The offers will continue rolling in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom